Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Free Craft Book



I was reading through the e-mails and found another offer for a free Craft E-Book. These books are great because you simply download them to your computer (I've never had any issues with viruses) and make whatever crafty thing you want. I crochet, do counted cross-stitch, etc. and these books have some great patterns in them. Right now I am crocheting a scarf for Scarf-It-Up and the pattern came from one of the E-Books I downloaded about 4 months ago. The patterns are easy to read and with you downloading them, you can use the pattern over and over again. Check them out. Once you join the site you have access to 1000s of free patterns. I've used a couple for items in my doll house, but that's a story for another day....


'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here