Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kroger - Keebler, Nabisco & Kellogg's 50% Off Sale

Well, I ran over to the Krogers in Silver Lake shopping center for lunch and boy was it a mad house and I mean that in the sense of temperatures were starting to flare. There are a very limited number of items incuded in the 50% off deal, but those that are you can get for pretty cheap. What is included in the sale is not exactly marked very well, at least not at this store.

Personally, I purchased 8 boxes of Zesta crackers for $4.72. With the coupons and the sale, I save $20.80 so I had a 82% savings. Works for me.

Special K cereal is included in the sale at a cost of $1.89 so if you have coupons for it, use them. I saw Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops and a couple of others. Unfortunately I couldn't find a single Nabisco item they said was included in the sale, but I'm sure some were.

The Customer Service desk was telling people all products were included, yet the cashiers were ringing things up and saying this isn't and that isn't. I saw a large number of people requesting items be put back. They started putting baskets at the ends of the registers so they could put the items to be returned in those baskets. Don't get me wrong, there are some really good deals to be had if you have the coupons, however I think Kroger could have done a better job of identifying the items that would be included in the sale. At the Krogers in Silver Lake shopping center, the items included in the sale are on the far right of he store and Isle number 1 as well as a cereal section they have set up in the back right of the store. If it doesn't have the big 50% floor sign in front of it, don't count on it being included in the sale.

As for me...I'm quite content with my 8 boxes of Zesta crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here