Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Free 6-Box of Chocolate Dipped Fruit

You know that I won't put anything up here until I know it's true or legit or real or however you want to say it. I got an e-mail from a friend on facebook the other day about getting a Free 6-Box of Chocolate Dipped Fruit from Edible Arrangements by visiting their site on Facebook, I wanted to test it first before letting you know. So I visited their site and today I got my e-mail with coupon attached. Woo Hoo. Who doesn't love chocolate covered strawberries. Awesome. You simply print out the coupon and walk into your nearest Edible Arrangements location and get your free box. No strings attached. Or, for a small delivery fee, you can have it shipped to you or wherever you want. How sweet is that. Now the question is.....am I gonna share.....maybe..... if your good.

Go here to visit their site on facebook then watch for your e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here