Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Free Crock Pot Recipes E-Book


Boy am I loving my e-mail box today. At Shop 4 Freebies you can sign up for a free E-Book that contains 33 Crock Pot Recipes. There is nothing better than coming home from work on a cold day and walking in your house to the wonderful smell of something in the crockpot ready for dinner. Now anyone who knows me knows that it can get pretty dangerous when I am in the kitchen, but thank goodness they still love me. However, I have to say that I am the proud owner of a Crock Pot. 2 as a matter of fact and they are awesome. It's pretty hard to screw up a Crock Pot Recipe. Just follow the directions, turn it on (that's a key factor here) and let it do the work for you. In today's busy world, a Crock Pot should be a staple in every household.
Click on the Shop 4 Freebies link on the middle left section of my page about 1/2 way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here