Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Get A Free Pastry Box Kit from Reynolds

Breast Cancer. Two words all of us hate, men and women alike. It's affected my life, in one way or another, since I was 9 years old. My beloved Aunt had to have a double mastectomy, two friends have had them and two co-workers. And, within the past month I have been advised another Aunt has been affected. I've had my own issues as well, but thanks be to God, it has been kept at bay, but honestly, the odds are strongly against me so I have already mentally prepared myself and I take monthly self exams and mammograms very very seriously.

Thank goodness for companies like Reynolds. They have joined with the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.® (NBCF) to help educate women about how early breast cancer detection can help save lives.


This October, in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Reynolds has agreed to make a donation to the NBCF to provide free mammograms for women who could not otherwise afford them.


To celebrate this donation, several popular Reynolds brands are "going pink," including Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil, Reynolds® Parchment Paper and Reynolds® Baking Cups. The pink versions of these products will be available on shelves and in special displays through October to remind shoppers of the importance of getting routine mammograms and regular breast cancer screenings.

Go here for the form to your free Pastry Box Kit from Reynolds. And thanks to Reynolds for caring about more than just making a buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here