Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Taste of Home Magazine Subscription - $3.99




I'll be completely honest in telling you that I'm not a huge magazine subscriber. However, Taste Of Home is, and always has been, one of the few magazines that I will read and subscribe to. I have been reading and subscribing to this magazine since I was 19 years old and that's a reallllllllyyyyy long time. No, I'm not telling you how old I am. LOL

Anyway, what I love about this magazine is that it takes people like me, who aren't great cooks, and helps us appear like we are. I have fixed a ton of recipes from these magazines over the years and I've never had one flop. When I lived down in Houston my father used to contact me and ask if I was done reading the magazine yet because he loved it as well and he was your basic meat and potatoes guy!

You don't have to be a culinary genius to fix these recipes and that's what I love about it. Right now Taste of Home is running a special where you can get a yearly subscription for $3.99. Go purchase one at the local store and you'll see what a great deal this is. They also offer great tips and I have to admit that I learned a lot from these magazines, even though my father always called me the gimpy chef! If you're looking for a person who could burn the bottom out of a pan, that would be me! LOL or at least I used to.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here