Tuesday, January 17, 2012

American Family - More Than Just a Sweepstake




We've all seen the commercials about winning the sweepstakes. Whether it's American Family or the other guy, the commercials always look kind of silly to me. But guess what, I'm a member of American Family. Do I ever expect to win the sweepstakes...um....nope. But there are a lot of other things you can do on the site and earn points for it and you know how I feel about earning points for stuff.

For example, you can take quizzes, play games, download recipes or print coupons and you get points for doing all of it. I love to play games on the computer and earning points for doing so just works for me. And of course you can cash in the points for stuff like Gift Cards, jewelry, magazine subscriptions, etc. They actually have quite a bit of stuff that you can choose from. Now you can earn up to 300 points per day earning stuff so if you have the time, it's a fun way to earn points.

And of course there is the sweepstakes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here