Monday, January 2, 2012

Sea Cuisine Deal at Remkes

I was browsing the Remkes flyer and saw they have some of the Sea Cuisine items on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free.  The normal price is $6.99 which means, obviously, you can get 2 for $6.99 or $3.49/ea.  Whenever I see deals like these I always go to the product website to see if they have a coupon to make the deal even sweeter.  And, of course they do!  Yea.  On the Sea Cuisine site if you click on the Promotions Tab and then click on Coupons in the drop down box, you can print a $1/1 good on one High Liner Cuisine product which is the exact product pictured in the ad. 

Now I also checked the coupon policy on Remkes to see if they had any rule on using a $1/1 off both products on B1G1 Free scenarios which I didn't.  So it's going to shake out this way.  Either I will get 2 products for $5.99 which makes them $2.99/ea. or I will get 2 for $4.99 making them $2.49/ea.  Either way is a great deal.

I also noticed they have the Starkist Tuna Pouches for $1.25.  There was a $.50/1 coupon in the flyers this past Sunday which will make the product $.25.  Awesome.

I'll run over there on my lunch hour tomorrow and grab these two products and let you know the final rule on whether I can use both $1/1 coupons on the Sea Cuisine.  If anyone out there knows, please share your knowledge.

Hugs.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here