Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cottonelle Coupons = Cheap Cottonelle 12 at Walgreens



In the January 2012 Savings Book for Walgreens there is a coupon for $1/1 (page 22) for the 12 pack of Cottonelle Tissue paper,  that is selling for $5.00 which makes it $4 for 12 rolls or $.33/each roll.  Hold on to that coupon.  According to Cottonelle's website, they will be putting up coupons some time at the beginning of January and usually it will be a $.50 on a 12 roll pack which makes the price $3.50 for 12 rolls or $.29/roll.  For me I consider this to be a pretty good price so I will probably purchase two of them.  As the coupons aren't up on the site yet I can't confirm what they will be but, historically, that is what they put up.

Normally you can only print 1 coupon so get your family friends, whomever to let you use their computer to get the coupon.

Remember I have a large pack coming from Alice.com so even though this is a product you will use and use and use (O.K. you got my point), I won't go overboard purchasing this because Walgreens runs this deal a couple of times a year and Cottonelle puts coupons up on their site generally once a month.  However, if you are new to couponing, this could be one of your first stock up items.  It's not like it's going to go bad (I couldn't help it.  Just had to say it! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here