Thursday, January 5, 2012

Alice.com Gift Card Arrives!!!


Remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you that you could cash in your Swag Bucks for Alice .com gift cards and that those gift cards could turn in to free items for you.  I came home today and found my Swag Bucks Gift Card code for Alice .com in my e-mails.  Woo Hoo.

I already know that I can get the 24 pack of Angel Soft tissue for $9.65 unless there is a coupon going which I think there is right now for $1 which means I could get it for $8.65.  However, orders require 6 items total and right now there is nothing else that I need and I don't want to come out of pocket so I am will probably cash in for another card and then wait a week or two and go back and get my products.  I have plenty of points to do so right now but honestly, there is no hurry because according to my "Inventory" I have 6 12 packs of Cottonelle downstairs right now so I'm good to go for a little bit longer.

Couple of things to remember about Alice .com.

1)  If there is a coupon available from the manufacturer, then you get it on the site as well;

2)  shipping is always FREE!!!

3)  Minimum 6 items to order.

4)  It's a great way to do some grocery shopping without having to leave the house!

If you have a loved one who isn't able to get out much to the grocery store, this is definitely an option you want to think about.  Previously when I was doing this blog I referred some elderly people who weren't able to get out as much to this site and it became a great tool for them to utilize.  Some of these people no longer drove and didn't like having to constantly depend on their neighbors, etc.  It's a great way to still be a bit dependent and not have to depend on everyone. Keep in mind that you aren't going to find everything on the site that you would find in a grocery store such as milk, fresh meat, etc.  But for getting staple items and pantry items, it's definitely a great way to go.

And, I love the fact that I can cash in points I earn for doing surveys and e-mail click throughs and turn it in to free groceries for my family.  FREE always works for me.  Remember the goal is to keep the money from coming out of your bank account!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here