Monday, August 15, 2011

Walgreens - Cottonelle 12 Roll Pack - $3.50

I'm happy to say that Walgreens is running the Cottonelle $5.00 12-roll pack sale again this week.  Now don't forget to use the $1/1 coupon from the Walgreens monthly booklet.  They are generally located in the front of the store when you walk in the door.  Look for the little newstand type rack.  And, add the $.50/1 coupon from the circulars this weekend and you get the 12-roll pack for $3.50.  Great stock up item for me.  I purchased 6 packs last week and I'm sure I'll probably purchase six more this week.

Also, if for some reason you didn't get the paper this past weekend and you don't have any Cottonelle coupons, don't worry.  Just click here to go to Cottonelle's website where you can print coupons.  You do have to register for the site but it's worth registering on.


 
This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here