Monday, January 25, 2010

Cherries In Winter - Take #2


Recently I did a post on Cherries in winter by Suzan Colon. If you didn't read that post go here to read it. Now, I'm not a writer and I can guarantee you that I would be living in a cardboard box under the local overpass if I had to survive on my writing skills. Ain't gonna happen. Imagine my surprise when I was reading my e-mails (only 157 today!) and I received from the Author, herself! Woo Hoo. Scoll to the bottom of the original post and read the comment. There is nothing sweeter than that......except maybe Cherries in Winter! My 5 seconds of fame....o.k. maybe only 2 but you could stretch it to 5 if you read it very slooooowwwwwlllllyyyy.

It's official! She's one of us now! Yea Team! On a serious note, if you haven't had a chance to read her book please take the time to do so. It's an adorable book and if you are anything like me, you'll find yourself contacting your family members asking if there are any family recipes that have been handed down through the generations. And yes, I did just that!





This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here