Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cherries In Winter by Suzan Colon


I shared with you a couple weeks ago about how I joined Smile.ly. If you missed that post, Smile.ly is a great site that offers up new products and great books to test out and read before they hit the market. I recently received the book Cherries in Winter by Suzan Colon free from Random House. It's a great little story about an acclaimed writer/editor who finds herself at 4:30 p.m. on a Friday afternoon suddenly out of her 6 figure salary.


Rather than wallowing in fear, self pity, worry, etc., she charges into her past to gain strength and knowledge from her beloved Nana. She shares great recipes from the Ladies of the Grange and learns to value the little things in life such as a glorious day of sunshine. It's a cute book and one you can easily read on a rainy afternoon, although I wouldn't wait till then. And remember, when the times get touch......do like Suzan's family does and put up soup. You can find the book at Amazon.com.
And don't forget to check out Smile.ly. Let me tell you it's been great receiving products to test and FREE books to read. What can be better than that?





This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

1 comment:

  1. Hi DeAnna,
    Thanks so much for recommending my book, and for putting it on your great site! I'm still self-employed, so I'll definitely be stopping by for some of these coupons :)
    All the best,
    Suzan Colon

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here