Saturday, December 5, 2009

Panda Research

You know that I am a big fan of legitimate survey sites. In a half-hearted effort this year, due to time constraints alone, I have made almost $800 this year doing surveys. When I say half-hearted, I seriously mean that. I am able at this point to do may 3 to 5 surveys a week right now and I probably get sent notifications for 20 to 30 a day right now. I've told you before about Mindfield Online and Opinion Outpost (two of my favorites) and now want to tell you about Panda Research.

I joined Panda Research about 5 weeks ago and they are fast becoming my favorite survey site. You know that I like to check things out for a little while before I put them up here to make certain they are legitimate and worth my time as well as yours. Panda Research is well worth that time.

Here's some of the particulars
Pay is anywhere from $3 to $75
Payment is through PayPal (the only way to fly)
Payments are paid out in $50 increments once $50 threshold is met
Fill out profiles for surveys to be catered to your lifestyle, purchases, uses, etc.
Authorization on completed surveys 2 to 7 days
Receive invites to surveys, offers, coupon giveaways, etc.

We all know that there are numerous non-legitimate survey sites out there. Scammers a plenty that's for certain. Panda Research is one of the real deal survey companies. Sign up is quick, painless and you will start receiving invites almost immediately. If you are wanting to make a little money on the side, or start making money now for next year's Christmas, I encourage you to sign up for Panda Research.

I have added them to my Survey Listing on the right side of my page as well.

If you have any questions, send me a message. Thanks and have a blessed day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here