Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Coupon Site To Register For Printables


If you are like me, you are always looking for printable coupons out there to cut your grocery costs. I know that I am looking even more so now that I can spend on $35/week for the next six months due to the Facebook challenge.

I register at manufacturer sites and anywhere that will give me free printables or samples. Here's one I just found out about today that promises printable coupons, discounts and samples. Woo Hoo....I love my free samples.


Anyway, it looks pretty good so far so I wanted to pass it on. As I said, I just found out today so I don't have a ton of information to give you aboout it. You can sign up here and I'll update you on my expereiences with the site as time goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here