Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kellogg's Cereal Coupons Are Up Again

I check coupons.com every couple of days because you never know when they are going to sneak coupons in on us. Well, they've done it again. There are some very good Kellogg's cereal coupons up right now. If you have little kids at home (or even the big ones like my hubbie), then now is the perfect time to get these coupons. Remember that you can print the coupons twice on each computer/printer you have. So I would strongly suggest printing them on all of your computers.

$1/2 Rice Krispies
$.75/1 Honey Smacks ( I love these things!)
$.75/1 Smart Start
$1.50/3 Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops (any three)
$1/3 Any 3 cereals
$1/2 Frosted Mini-Wheats
$1.50/2 Corn Flakes
$.50/1 Raisin Bran
$1/2 Special K
$.75/1 All Bran
$.75/1 Crispix, Smart Start or All Bran
$1/1 Corn Flakes Touch of Honey
$1/1 Mini-Wheat Mini Bites

Plus they have what I call tag on coupons:

$.50 off any fresh fruit when you purchase Special K cereal
$1.50 off your store brand coffee when you purchase 3 Kellogg's cereals. These are very good coupons and yes I have already printed mine. They will go very fast so I'd print mine within the next couple of days if I were you. Here's the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here