Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday - Christmas Crusade Begins

Hello everyone and Happy Friday. I hope you are staying warm wherever you are.

The Christmas Crusade begins for me tonight and just wanted to extend a HUGE Thank You to all of you who have contacted me and/or dropped off donations to me. I can't wait to take all of these items to Becky and I know she will be thrilled. Just to give you and idea of your efforts from my end....

This evening I will be picking up 20 cases of canned goods from Remkes with the money that was donated. Tomorrow Becky's brother and father will be coming to my place to help transport 3 truck loads of items. Thank you so much for all of your donations. It's for a great cause. When I first got started collecting for Becky's event, I wasn't sure what to expect and I thought I would walk in with a couple of bags. Never in my dreams did I think people would donate so much clothing, let alone toys. One of the truckloads will be nothing but toys. I'm so excited!!!!

Thank you or making this such a positive event for me. May God bless you and your families.

On a different note, this has obviously been a very busy week for me and today/tonight will be no different. I will be putting up the CVS and Meijer match-ups tonight, but it will probably be very late. Sorry for that, but the Crusade is this weekend and I have much to do.

Thank you for your patience and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here