Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Need Some Mystery Shoppers

One of the companies I mystery shop for is in desperate need of mystery shoppers in the following areas:

Oklahoma: Tulsa, Broken Arrow and Bixby

Idaho: Idaho Falls, Twin Falls and Ammon

Now, to follow the technical/legal rules, I cannot put the information up here as to who I shop for. However, if you live in any of those cities (or know someone who does) and are interested in getting into the world of mystery shopping. Send me an e-mail (check my profile) and let me know your first and last name. Then I can give you the information and let the company know to be expecting a registration from you so they can look for your registration. They are kind of desperate right now for people in these areas so you should be able to get the shop pretty easily and it would be a great way to get you started in the mystery shopping world.

Mystery shopping can pay very well and that's all I'm going to say about that on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here