Saturday, December 26, 2009

Free Huggies Pure and Natural Samples


Here is a link to get a free sample (3 diapers) of Huggies newest brand, Pure and Natural. When you get to the main page, click on free sample. You will need to register. Now I don't have any babies at home any more, but I will register at this site and use a friend's expected baby date. There is no where in the site that says the baby has to be yours so I am not breaking any rules. Maybe you are going to be an Aunt or a Grandma or just a friend. Register and give the diapers and coupons you receive to them. I will give them to my friend or to The Rose Garden in Covington that helps unwed mothers.


If you don't want to receve future information/offers, then be sure not tto click the boxes stating you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here