Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free E-Book For Canning Jars




You know how much I love free E-Books. They cost you nothing (FREE - my favorite word), you don't have to get dressed and go to a store or the library and get them, and my personal favorite, you can use the ideas and patterns over and over again.

Here's another one for you and it's so cute. It's for canning jars...you do have some don't you??? You do can don't you??? Well, we'll talk about that more next year because my friends, we're going to start canning again. It's a great way to save money on your veggie bills...

Anyway, this E-Book is for cute little ideas and gifts to give using canning jars. I have a ton of these things. They last forever although I have to admit that I like to purchase a set of new ones every 4 or 5 years. This is a great way to weed out some of the ones you have had for a century or two...

They have recipes to give in a jar, bath ideas in a jar, the CUTEST little snowmen made from baby food jars. You know how much I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE Snowmen. Aren't they just adorable.......mention the word Snowmen and I got nuts. Anyway, there are some really cute ideas to make using canning jars and baby food jars. I will definitely be downloading this one. Go here to get your E-Book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here