Friday, November 13, 2009

Taste o Home $5 Cookbooks


You know I'm a huge fan of Taste of Home products. I love their magazine and their cookbooks as well. Imagine my excited when I found out that Taste of Home is selling a wide selection of their cookbooks for $5. You won't find this caliber of cookbooks for $5 anywhere else. I have a special person I work with who loves to cook and now I know just the perfect gift to get her for Christmas. Hopefully she is not reading this blog. (LOL)


$5 a cookbook. You can't get a decent cookbook anywhere for that price. I'm talking $25 and $30 cookbooks for $5. The catch is that the deal is only good until November 18, 2009. Click here to check out their selection.


Every year I make cookies for the neighbors in my neighborhood and I have been using the same Ultimate Cookie Cookbook for years, and I've yet to make every cookie recipe in the book. I definitely paid more than $5 for that cookbook but it has been worth every penny. And believe it or not, it's included in the $5 selection.

I think a lot of my friends will be getting Taste of Home cookbooks for Christmas this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here