Monday, November 30, 2009

Oprah is Leaving....Say It isn't So!!!

Sad but true....by now I'm sure you have all heard that Oprah has announced her retirement on the date of her 25th year anniversary. While I am not often able to watch her shows because I am a working gal, I have to admit that I have thoroughly enjoyed every one I have been able to catch through the years. I wondered if Oprah would be offering great deals at her store until the Anniversary show....yep I was right. She definitely is. If you have never shopped the Oprah store, girl.... (sorry, just had to do it) you don't know what you are missing. As would be expected, Oprah's store has high quality products at extremely reasonable prices. I've purchased a few things from the store and have always been extremely pleased with the products. So have the recipients of the gifts, which is always a definite plus. If you get a chance, visit her store and check back often as rumor has it she will be running some great deals until the ending show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here