Sunday, November 29, 2009

King of the Castle - During Naptime

Need some humor in your life, well I have just the blog for you....Derek Cromwell from Alpena, MI will have you in stitches. He has a blog called King of the Castle....during naptime and I think Derek missed his calling. He is hysterical and some of his posts had me laughing so hard I had tears running down my face.

Derek gave up his job to be a Stay At Home Dad while his wife went back to work. He shares the daily stories of raising their toddler and living with three cats he swears hate him.

I read his story on Black Friday Shopping and was cracking up. It's interesting to see a man's point of view on all those daily rituals us gals have been going through for years. Great stuff. So if you are looking for a great laugh, follow Derek while he travels down the road of being a stay-at-home dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here