Thursday, November 12, 2009

50% Off Christmas Cards at Vista Print


By now everyone knows about Vista Print. A great place to get business cards and all of your office needs at greatly reduced prices. Trust me that Kinkos and Staples can't touch their prices. Free or reduced shipping is generally included in your purchase. Now they are running a special on Christmas Cards. Tired of getting the same Christmas cards year after year. Have you ever received the same exact card you sent out? I did 3 times one Christmas. Boy did I feel like a dud.


You can get photo cards, carricuture cards, accent cards, etc. My personal favorites are the photo cards. I love receiving them from friends far away and seeing how their families have grown over the year. Check out Vista Print and special order your own cards this year. Your card will stand out and be remembered.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here