Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Back

Unfortunately right after I started this blog, I suffered the loss of my father so I am just now trying to pick up where I left off. No doubt I am behind, but hopefully with a bit of hard work and determination, I'll be back up to speed in no time and making this blog what I truly want it to be.



I've had time to think about all that I hope to accomplish with this blog and my goal is to help you save money with the weekly deals and coupons;



Help you earn money doing surveys online;



Help you earn money doing Mystery Shopping;



Help us all save the planet with recycling information;



and



Slow things down a bit in this busy world of ours and show you that getting back to the basics isn't such a bad thing after all.



Hopefully, I'll be able to accomplish all of this on this site. I am open for suggestions, constructive criticism, etc. Just try to take a little pity on me because I am basically pretty new at this and am certain I'll have some bumps and bruises along the way.



Hopefully we'll learn some things together and eventually be able to pass on some things to our friends, family, children and grandchildren on how to make it through this crazy economic time and pass along some time saving/money saving tips from our past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here