Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valued Opinions - Cash Paid Surveys




The other day the hubby was telling me of something he wanted on Amazon. I checked my account and because I purchased the Dehydrator the other day, I didn't have enough in my account. So, I decided to check out my balance in Valued Opinions. I had $20.50 sitting there so I cashed out $20.00 for a Amazon Gift Card.






A couple of great things I love about Valued Opinions is that they pay in cash and when you cash out for a Amazon gift card, you get the gift code in about 5 minutes. Seriously!! The surveys that I have done have all been in the $2 to $4 range and are very easy to do, usually lasting 20 to 30 minutes. Remember, you won't get rich doing surveys, but you can definitely earn some extra easy cash to use any way you want.

Hugs,

De

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here