Friday, January 13, 2012

Quaker Oats Deal on Amazon - 15% or 20% Off



Quaker Oats is offering a 15% discount if you sign up for "Subscribe & Save" on Amazon. Which means every time you order their product you will get 15% off.



They are also offering a deal right now for 20% to get your started with a coupon that automatically gets applied at checkout.



Now, honestly, I checked the prices and you can order 6 packs and 12 packs of various flavors but I'm not liking the prices much. They seem a bit high to me. Since you can't use additional coupons then I'm not sure it's worth it. However, if you are like me and do surveys, etc. and have an abundance of money sitting in your amazon account, this may be a deal for you if you order them quite a bit from Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here