Tuesday, January 10, 2012


Now to introduce you to the very first survey site I every joined. It's called Opinion Outpost. I have been doing surveys on their site for about 2-1/2 years and I love their site because they pay in cash dollars or you can get gift cards.

The surveys are usually of the value of $1.00 to $4.00 with occasionally higher values thrown in. You can earn cash which is paid out via Pay Pal which has a $10.00 minimum threshold. Or, you can choose to get a Amazon Gift Card ($5.00 minimum) or a Citi Bank Gift Card ($15.00 minimum). You can also redeem 30 Opinion Points for 1 Alawar PC Game Online Gift ID. (I honestly have no idea what that is but it's an option). Or, if you are feeling very generous, you can donate your earnings to the Red Cross.

I have cashed out about 15 times now for amounts over $30.00 times for Amazon Gift Cards and cash to Pay Pal.

One of the things I love about Opinion Outpost is their customer service. I've only had problems with surveys twice and both times I contacted Customer Service and they were right on it and fixed the situation or credited my account as was suppose to be credited.

Opinion Outpost is one of the leaders in online surveys and I highly recommend them.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here