Friday, January 27, 2012

Home Depot - Garden Club Members - B1G1F Plant



You never know what little perks you are going to get being a member of Home Depot's Garden Club. Received e-mail today with a coupon for a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Coupon on Orchids, Tropicals, Florals or Cacti. I LOoooooooooVvvvvvvvvvEeeeeeeeeee plants. They just make me feel better. Yes I have a couple at my desk at work. No matter how gloomy it is outside, I look at my plants and it's a better day!


Being a member of Home Depot Garden Club brings great coupons all year long, especially in the Spring and Summer. If you are into gardening and a frequent visit to Home Depot then you might want to consider joining this group. It definitely pays off with the coupon deals you get!






Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here