Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crowd Tap - Try Products Free





Have you heard of Crowd Tap? I hadn't but it's a pretty neat site. You join the site and then can join communities for different manufacturers. Then you can answer questions about their product and test their product for them. Now I'm pretty new to this site but what I love about it is the actions I perform, generate points for me to redeem but also generate cash for a charity I choose! How sweet is that. A site that not only benefits you the end user but also benefits various charities and there are alot to choose from.



Check them out and just so you know, my charity provides schools and education for underprivileged children in other countries. Have to follow in my families footsteps!




Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here