Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas 2012 - Toys Are Purchased!!!









Off to Toys R Us - Christmas 2012 Again





As you can see I purchased 8 items which will go with the others already purchased and I'm thrilled to say that I'm done purchasing toys for the Grand-Daughter for Christmas 2012. Woo Hoo!!! Pathetic I know, but accomplishments like this excite me!




$39.03 - Total Cost

($25.00) - Savings Coupons

($11.98) - In store sales - Buy 1 Get 1 50% off

$2.05 - Total Out of Pocket



Now remember, I'm trying to provide Christmas 2012 for my family for $0.00 out of my bank account. Now, if you have been keeping up with this you will note that as of today I have actually spent out of pocket $28.14. Of that total, I have a $9.54 Rebate coming from Wal-Mart and $5.00 Rebate coming from Walgreens leaving $13.60. If you will remember I cashed out my $34.60 Send Earnings balance which actually gives me $31.60 ($3 for processing). So I have a balance of $17.24 of that amount that I still have to spend. I took the liberty of cashing out my Inbox Savings account as well which had slightly more in it so I'm planning ahead to not have to come out of my bank accounts for Christmas 2012.



Right now the total value of the items I have purchased for Christmas is $142.76 and I have fronted $28.14 and once I get the rebate checks and send earnings check I will be back to the good again with $17.24 to spend and I can guarantee that will go towards clothes for my grand-daughter. Purchasing in off season definitely saves a ton of money!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here