Saturday, January 7, 2012

6 Inserts For Tomorrow's Paper

2 Smart Source Inserts

1 Red Plum Insert


1 Target Johnson & Johnson Insert


There are actually a lot of really good coupons coming out tomorrow. I will purchase two newspapers. Here's a note for you. On your Smart Souce and Red Plum Inserts, if there is a coupon coming out for a product that you can use, click on the print coupons on line link and print the same coupons from that site as well. So for me, I'll get two papers (always do) and then if there is a really good coupon for a product I'll use, then I'll go online and print two of that coupon from the site as well so I'll have four coupons from the site.


Why do I always buy 2 papers? Simple, CVS and Walgreens allow you to use coupons on Buy 1 Get 1 Free Items. For Example if you were purchasing Arm and Hammer Laundry Detergent from CVS this next week at a Buy 1 Get 1 Free with a cost of $6.99/ea. which translates into a cost of $3.49/ea. and there was a $1/1 coupon out there then you could use the $1/1 coupon on both products making it $4.99, then your cost comes down to $2.49/ea. which obviously is the better deal. Don't waste your time buying tons of papers. I never buy more than two papers unless the savings of the coupons would outweight the cost of the newspapers. There are other ways to get the coupons at a cheaper price or free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here