Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Very Best Baking - Great Coupons



I joined Very Best Baking about 2 years ago and they never fail to have the coupons I need when it's time to bake. Every year I make my famous chocolate chip cookies for the neighbors as our special gift to them. We have this tradition that we started when we purchased our house in 2006. I went out and purchased tins for all of the neighbors and promptly started baking on a Saturday morning bright and early. By the time the day was done, I had filled the tins and sent my husband out as Santa. Of course in my frugal way, I had to add a catch! The catch was that if you wanted the tin refilled the next year, you had to return the tin. Well, that was 5 years ago and I am happy to say that I have been refilling the same tins for the same neighbors without fail for the last five years. Nothing beats a freshly made CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE!!! Fortunately Nestle offers up great coupons for me to use every year. Thanks Nestle, you saved me again this year :).



Click on the picture above to go to the site and get your coupons. You will have to join this site but it's definitely a site worth joining.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here