Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Swagbucks= Free Angel Soft Tissue Paper

Got your attention did I?

You all know how much I love Swagbucks and how I try to use those Swagbucks.com for the best benefit I can for my household.  I ran across a deal today that I felt was good enough for me.  I was browsing through the potential Gift Cards I could get at Swagbucks.  I'm always checking to see what they have added that I didn't know about.  Anyway, I noticed that they had $10.00 Alice Gift Card on sale for 1,075 Swagbucks! 

I knew that I had registered at Alice.com some time back but honestly, with the deployment of my soldiers, etc. I hadn't been there for a while.  Needless to say, I spent my lunch hour re-familiarizing myself with Alice.com and seeing what I could get with a $10 gift card.  Found out that I could get a 24-count double ply pack of Angel Soft bath tissue for $9.65.  SOLD!!!

Now I know that some of you are probably thinking you can get as good or better deal yourself at the grocery store, but you are using your money.  My way of thinking is that this isn't my money.  No money comes out of my pocket at all, not even for the tax.  I transfer credits or chips earned at one site to benefit me at another site. I do this a lot with Amazon.com cards.

So I do a few Searches, Daily Polls and Surveys at Swagbucks.com and I end up with free tissue paper at Alice.com

Now, if you aren't familiar with Alice.com, it's like an online grocery store.  You order your products and they ship it for free.   Sweet deal.  The prices seem very very reasonable to me and they often have coupons available online to use with the product for even greater savings. 

It takes about 15 days to get your Gift Card code from Swagbucks and then you just go onto Alice.com and enter it.  I have enough Swagbucks that I think I'll order another Gift Card!!!  Hugs!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here