Friday, December 9, 2011

My Points

As many of you know, I love doing surveys and earning money on the web doing searches, this that and the other. One of the ways that I earn is through My Points. I joined My Points a couple years ago and have to admit that I visit it sporadically as my schedule permits. However, in the little amount of time I have spent on the site, I have earned numerous $25.00 Amazon gift cards and a couple of $25.00 Restaurant gift cards. The Amazon cards are of course my favorite.

The site is one where you go, you choose your favorite retailer and you click on the link at My Points to that site. When you get to the site, you earn so many points per dollar. For example if you purchased something from Crayola, you would earn 4 points for every dollar you spend. Also, some sites give special deals. For example, you can get 500 points for a purchase of $25.00 at Oriental Trading. It's pretty easy to earn the points when you shop online.

Also, they have surveys that you can take for 50-60 points. Even if you don't qualify for the survey you still gets 10 points. And, you get what I call site visit e-mails. I get several a day. You simply click on the site and you can get 5 points just for visiting the site. Once you click on the link and are redirected to the site, you earn your points.

Another way to earn is through referrals. Say I want to refer you, I submit your e-mail address and when you accept, I earn points. Once you purchase, I earn points again.

I love My Points and it's one of those great ways to earn a little unseen cash on the site. When I came home I had received another gift card I cashed in today in the mail. I'll go on line and enter the gift code into Amazon and have that money stashed away for a special deal I see or something special I want to purchase.

If you are interested in joining, be a dear and send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite and earn a referral bonus. Thanks and have a great day!



This post is part of the Becentsable GatheringCompensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here