Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Soft Scrub Total

I've got to tell you that I absolutely love it when I come home and there is an unexpected package waiting for me. I just can't wait to see what's inside.

I received a package containing a bottle of the new Soft Scrub Total and I couldn't wait to see if it measured up to my cleaning standards. I started in the kitchen and I couldn't STOP!!!! This stuff is awesome. It's the new all purpose cleaner with bleach and it really does the job!!!! I cleaned my counters, my cabinets, all of my appliances. I was worried with it having bleach that it would leave a huge bleach smell in my kitchen but it didn't. The scent is very pleasure. Not too strong but yet that just cleaned smell.

I always like to try the product out complete and use all of the functions to make certain they work. You should know by know that if I con't like it, I'm going to say so. My husband walked in and busted out laughing becuase I had the bottle turned upside down squirting it on my cabinets. I think he thought I'd lost my mind but I wanted to see if it really does squirt upside down continuously, and YES IT DOES. It was actually great using it upside down. I didn't have to squat down to squirt the cleaner on the bottom of my cabinets.

It worked wonders on everything in my kitchen and I was very very impressed. Normally we find outselves using one cleaner for our counters and another for our cabinets, etc. Not now. you can use one cleaner for the entire room.

This is a product I strong recommend as it does a great job but isn't over powering! Try this out. I promise you won't be disappointed and will be pleasantly surprised.





This post is part of the Becentsable GatheringCompensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here