Saturday, November 13, 2010

Walgreens Deals Starting 11/14/2010


Here are my favs at Walgreens this week:

French's Fried Onions $.99
$.50/1 Printable Coupon (French's Website - you have to join to print)
Final Cost will be $.49/ea.

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee - 2/$5
- Use $1/1 coupon from the 11/7/2010 Red Plum
Final Cost will be $1.50/ea.
*I knew purchasing extras off E-Bay would pay off. I still have about 10 left!!!!

Skippy Peanut Butter - 2/$3
- Use $.50/1 coupon from tomorrow's Red Plum
Final Cost will be $1/ea.

Gain Dish Detergent - $.89 with Walgrees Ad coupon
- Use $1/1 coupon from 10/31/2010 P&G Brand Saver
Final Cost = FREE!!!
I purchased 20 of these from Wal-Mart so I am good to go for a while on dish detergent

M&M Bags - 4/$10 - Buy 4 Get $5 Register Reward
- Use (2) $1/2 coupons from tomorrow's Red Plum
Final Cost will be $8.00 but you will get a $5 Register Reward back.

For me, I will purchase the M&M Bags first and get my $5 Register Reward, then I will purchase 2 Folgers ($5) and 2 Skippy Peanut Butter ($3) and a filler item ($.25 or less around register) and then I will use (2) Folgers Coupons (-$2) and 2 Skippy Coupons (-$1) and then I will use the Register Reward (-$5) so I will be paying for the filler item and the tax. Now is the time that they start putting out the little items like so many pencils for a $1, etc., so keep an eye out for these as they really come in handy. By the time I am done with this I will have paid around $8.75 for 4 bags of M&Ms, 2 containers of coffee, 2 containers of peanut butter and one small filler. Works for me.

This post is part of the Becentsable GatheringCompensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here