Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Toys-R-Us Daily Deals + Coupons


Being a new Grandma and all (that's Nana to all of you in computer land), I find myself checking toy sites everywhere these days.  I was on the Toys R Us site and I stumbled on their new Daily Deals with Coupons section.  Man am I loving this.

My girlfriend at work has a little girl who is into the Zsu Zsu critters.  Of course in my neck of the woods we would call them either a hamster or a mouse but Zsu Zsu works too.  Anyway, I clicked on the section to see tomorrow's coupons and don't you know they are having 50% select Zsu Zsu items tomorrow.  How lucky could I possibly get.  Of course I printed the coupon and even better, it's in pdf so you know what that means.  I will print a couple in case they only let me take 50% off one item at a time.  You know me, I will purchase one, go out and put it in the car and come back in and buy another.  I know what I will be doing on my lunch hour tomorrow.

Anyway, here's the link to the site.  I suggest you check it everyday.  If I have time (That's a big if right there), I'll try to put up what the coupons are for the next day.  Tomorrow's coupons are 50% off select Kung Zu and Zsu Zsu products. 

The time restraints are because I am trying to get ready for a Christmas party for soldiers and their families.  My house has been turned into Santa's workshop but I'm lovin it. 


This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here