Sunday, March 14, 2010

Free Seeds To Start Your Garden

It's that time of year. Spring is around the corner and we are all itching to get outside and play in the dirt. At least I know I am. With the rising cost of food these days, not to mention veggies, more and more people are wanting to grow their own veggies. Here's a site that is offering up free seeds.

They have a listing of locations you can go to in a variety of states to pick up your seeds. But don't worry if your state isn't listed because you can fill out the brief form and they will send you some seeds. The site is called "The Dinner Garden".

Now I'm not certain what seeds you will get but I have contacted them to request free seeds so I'll let you know what I get.




This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here