Saturday, February 13, 2010

WI Day 2

I blogged last even about needing to lose weight and I put up information about the Atkins promotion going on. I also told you about how I would be accountable to you the readers for my weigh each day.
I weigh in the morning first thing. Today's total = 167.

Now if you read my post yesterday you know that would be a 3.1 pound difference. We all know that is unrealistic, but remember that in the first couple of days of not consuming a ton of carbs and processed food, your body starts shedding all of the excess water you have been carrying around with you. Do I think this number is off the mark...no because my rings are slidding around on my fingers today. This does however go to show you how much water carbs make you retain.

So we are off and running.




This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here