Friday, February 5, 2010

Smithfield $.55/1 Bacon Coupon

I see that coupons.com is sneaking in new coupons daily. I noticed they have a Smithfield $.55/1 bacon up. I love this coupon because not only is the bacon great, but Krogers and Meijers are known for running Buy 1 Get 1 Free sales on this item.

Still plenty of great coupons up and new one coming again today and Monday. Woo Hoo. Of course the Kraft cheese coupon is still up which is great.

Here's a little tip for you. After you put in your zip code and print the coupons for your area, go back and change the zip code to a family member's that lives in another states. I have found great coupons this way that were not posted in my area but were definitely accepted in my area. Doing this has scored me free deodorant, toothpaste and canned goods. It's a good idea to try it every time you go to Coupons.com




This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here