Friday, February 5, 2010

Pillsbury Sweet Rolls $.95 Coupon


I'm a member of My Blog Spark and they sent me a link (this link has been provided by Pillsbury and My Blogspark) for $.95/1 Pillsbury Orange Cinnamon Rolls. And, it's a bricks coupons so you can hit the back button and print it twice. Whoever hears of $.95/1 coupons. One of the great things about being a My Blog Spark Member is getting great coupons like these.....and even better..........I get to pass it on to you.

And, I've just found out that I should be getting a Pillsbury Orange Sweets Rolls gift pack to give away to you. I'll be watching my mailbox and will post the giveaway as soon as I receive it. I love fixing sweet rolls on Sunday mornings for my husband and myself. Don't worry, we don't eat the whole pack, we give one to each of the pooches! THEY LOVE THEM!



This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here