Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Points



I'm always telling you about how one of the goals for me is to earn money online doing surveys, etc. that I can transfer to either Pay Pal or to Amazon to use to purchase things for my household. You've also seen me put up posts about getting free dog food, treats, tissue paper, sugar substitutes, kidney beans, soup, shampoo, etc. doing this. The money for these items never came out of my pocket. That is a primary goal of mine and one that I love to accomplish and am able to accomplish often.

One of the ways that I do this is with My Points. This by far is one of my favorite sites because there are so many ways to earn points quickly. Personally, I earn points for the Amazon gift cards. You can get a $25 Amazon Gift Card certificate for 3,850 points. I earn the cards and transfer them to Amazon and purchase things for the house. Another way to earn from one site and purchase at another site without any money ever coming out of your pocket and that's the goal.

1) You can earn points just by doing what they call click throughs, usually 5 points and these come by e-mail.

2) You can earn points doing surveys for 50 to 60 points or more.

3) You can earn points printing coupons and then redeeming them. I really like this one because it is linked through coupons.com and you not only get the same great coupons, but you get points for redeeming those coupons. Awesome deal. You get savings and earnings at the same time.

4) You get points for shopping online. They have some of the highest point accumulations for purchasing through their site. For instance right now, in time for Valentines day, if you purchased flowers through FTD you would save 15% plus earn 750 points.

5) They have a point finder you can download for additional points

6) They have a games center

7) They have the Frog Pond. The Frog Pond is a neat feature because you earn points going to websites and creating a review on the site. Usually 25 points.

As you can see, there are numerous ways to earn points and I have earned several $25 Amazon Gift Card certificates through My Points and I have only been on the site since April of last year. I have also earned a couple of restaurant coupons for Lonestar Steakhouse and Red Lobster (the hubby's personal favorite).

You can go here to register for the site. It's one of the easiest ways to earn points and get gift cards and they have the largest selection of gift cards of any site on the web, seriously. They have gas gift cards, department store gift cards, etc.

If you are like me and like to earn Amazone gift card certificates then this is the easiest and quickest place to earn them.




This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here