Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mueller's Pasta Meal Planner and Coupons




I got turned on to Mueller's pasta last year when they had a $.50/1 coupon out and Meijers was selling them for $1 which equaled free.  Needless to say I went on E-Bay and got extras and stocked up.  They had whole wheat pasta and since the doctor said I needed more whole grains, etc in my diet, I decided to try the wheat spaghetti.  I've been hooked every since. 

Right now you can join their site and get a 2010 Plasta Meal Planner which has great recipes and coupons in it.  You know I can never have enough recipes now that I am doing the Dinners on a Dime on Wednesdays!  I signed up for mine.....go here to sign up for yours.



This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here