Monday, February 8, 2010

Catching Up

You have no doubt noticed that I haven't posted much for a couple of days.  I apologize, but it was drill weekend for the soldiers and let me tell you, there is no better way to spend a weekend than supporting your soldiers.  The soldiers are the greatest and I will always be there for them which means this blogsite takes a backseat to them.  The only downside of supporting the soldiers is getting up at 4:15 a.m.  Boo Hiss Boo Hiss, but I'd do it everyday for the soldiers if I had to.  (at some point I'm certain I would do some serious grumbling!). 

Anyway, now I'm trying to catch up on a couple of hundred e-mails and get back to posting.  Thanks for the patience.








This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here