Friday, February 26, 2010

Borba Beauty Secrets


I don't know about you, but I certainly don't have a professional make-up artist living in my house.  Because of this, I'm glad there are sites like Borba that give you great makeup advice and tips.  In case you haven't heard of Borba let me give you a little info.  It's run by Scott-Vincent Borba who is a Co-Founder of ELF cosmetics, a great site to get cosmetics at incredible prices.  They are always offering great deal and freebies and cosmetics for $1.  Borba has definitely been making a name for itself and has been featured in all of the top beauty magazines.  The fact is this guy, while being eye candy himself (I can look....) just likes helping women look beautiful.

I joined this site and get newsletters with great tips and I have to admit I have found some really interesing tips that work for me and I'm certain you can find some for you as well.  We're never too old to learn and as I am getting older, the tricks I used when I was younger aren't as approiate so I guess it's a case of teaching an old pooch new tricks (just couldn't call myself a dog LOL).  Anyway, take a second and check out the site, I think you will find it very interesting and not the same old cosmetics site.  Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter.








This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here