Monday, January 11, 2010

Wal-Mart Deals This Week

You guys know that I love to shop at Wal-Mart, especially on Friday mornings (early) when they have everything stocked for the weekend. Well, of course you can get the Johnson & Johnson Buddy Soaps free with the recent J&J $1 coupon. Buy I found another great deal for you (and me of course!!!). Bengay patches are ringing up at $1.50. Use the $2/1 printable from Red Plum and you get the product free. If you have arthritis like I do, then you probably already know these patches are great to have around. Free makes them even better

And if you missed out on the Ivory Soap free deal at CVS last week, not to worry, you can get them for $.07 right now at Wal-Mart. I found them for $1.07. Use the $1/ coupon from the 12/27/09 P&G insert.






This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here