Monday, January 11, 2010

Soft Scrub Captain!!! Woo Hoo


I am checking my inbox messages (160 today) and imagine my surprise to find that I have been choosen as 1 of 200 Soft Scrub Captains. I am so excited. I love Soft Scrub and it is honestly one of the very few cleaning products that I purchase. Soft Scrub with Bleach is the best and I have a co-worker to thank for turning me on to this product.

I even get to put a Soft Scrub Captain emblem up on my site. How cute is that. I'm loving this. Stay tuned for new Soft Scrub product reviews!!!

I can honestly say that Soft Scrub is a product worth purchasing and I can't wait to see what the future brings being a Soft Scrub Captain!






This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2