Friday, January 1, 2010

Simple And Delicious




Simple And Delicious


I'm always looking for sites to register at that will give me printable coupons. Not only does Con Agra have their great Rebate deal going on right now, but they have a printables page on their site Simple and Delicious. I registered here at Simple and Delicious and not only do they have great recipes and tips, right now I'm seeing 3 new coupons up...


$1/1 Egg Beaters

$1/1 LaChoy Creations

$.75/1 Marie Callender's Pasta Al Dente (I love these things)


Click here to register, then you click on the "Special Offers" tab at the top of the page. It's really worth registering at these type of sites because you get e-mails when there are udpates and information on great coupons coming up. I just love my in box when these great deals come in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here