Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nielsen Home Scanner is Taking Applications Again

UPDATE!!!
Woo Hoo. I received an e-mail this morning saying that my application had been accepted and that they are updating their files and I should be hearing from them within the next 30-60 days regarding becoming "part of the home scanning team". If you haven't signed up for this, now apparently is the time to do so. I will keep you posted. If this really goes through, you will see me doing cartwheels down the street!
Nielsen Home Scanner

I have to be honest with you in that I have applied to this program once before and wasn't accepted at that time. I thought I might have a better chance of getting accepted because I am a member of the Nielsen TV viewer program, but not. Anyway, any time they open up for applications I am going to apply. The deal is that they send you a hand held scanner, sort of like the ones used in the grocery store and you scan the products you purchase each week. Then once a week you will send the information to them. In exchange for this you earn gift points to redeem for major manufacturer products, etc.

Seems like a very easy thing to do. Once you get home with your purchases, just scan them before you put them away. Very easy. If you would be interested in applying, go here. I have a friend in Arizona who is a member of this and she loves it which is why I have been trying to get selected. They don't open up for applications often so apply quickly as they seem to fill up pretty fast. And yes, I have already applied again.




This post is part of the Becentsable Gathering
Compensated Affiliate

2 comments:

  1. I applied and was told I was placed on the waiting list and would get a scanner when a spot becomes available? Does that mean I was accepted, or is that what they told you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen: I didn't even get told that so I would say that is probably better news than most people get. I'm certain because their program is so awesome that people who get on it tend to stay on it so openings probably don't come up often. Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Coupon Preview 2

Click Here